- Zhejiang Province-Taizhou City-Linhai City|| ||
- 1-3 years
- Regular college
- Full time
Description of position:
1. According to the new product project research plan, formulate product raw materials, excipients, preparation product analysis method development plan, organize implementation, and write related original records;
2. Familiar with the requirements of new drug quality research guidelines, be responsible for collating preparation quality research data, writing related quality research application materials, etc.;
3. According to the preparation project plan, prepare standard operating procedures for analysis methods, raw materials, excipients, preparation quality standards and analysis method verification plans, organize the implementation and write verification reports;
4. Responsible for the analysis method transfer and analysis method verification of the company's entrusted cooperative research and development project;
5. Responsible for sample testing in the R&D phase, participate in R&D project management, and put forward project optimization suggestions.
6. Tracking and testing the stability of new products, responsible for product declaration and provision of registration information.
7. Ability to retrieve Chinese and English documents, and track new research results and progress at home and abroad.
1. Major in pharmaceutical analysis, chemical analysis, etc., bachelor degree or above;
2. Familiar with analytical instruments for solid preparations; have good data analysis and evaluation capabilities;
3. Rigorous work and strong sense of responsibility; more than 1 year of relevant work experience;
4. Those who can read EU and US Pharmacopoeia on their own will be preferentially hired;
Work location: No. 5, Donghai Fourth Avenue, Toumen Port Economic Development Zone, Zhejiang Province