- Zhejiang Province-Taizhou City-Linhai City|| ||
- No limit
- Regular college
- Full time
Description of position:
1. Responsible for consulting relevant materials, drafting and formulating new product development plans for preparations;
2. Responsible for the development of small-scale test formulations of new preparations, pilot scale-up and commercial production, and timely resolution of technical problems that arise;
3. Responsible for collating and analyzing research data results, and conducting periodic summary reports;
4. Responsible for screening relevant excipients and packaging materials of the project, and formulating quality standards related to preparation products;
5. Carry out work according to the project plan, communicate and solve related problems in the project development process in a timely manner, and ensure that the project is completed as planned;
6. Complete relevant experimental records, plans and reports in a timely manner in accordance with the requirements of formulation development management.
1. Pharmacy, pharmacy and other related majors, bachelor degree (full-time) or above;
2. Possess good literature research ability and can independently complete related technical research work of preparation products;
2. Possess good experimental hands-on ability, experimental phenomenon observation ability, problem discovery, analysis and solution ability;
3. Familiar with the relevant regulations and technical requirements of domestic and foreign formulation research and development;
4. Have good communication and team management skills, have a strong sense of responsibility, innovation awareness and teamwork spirit.
5. Possess good English reading and writing and expression skills;
6. Experience in the development of consistency evaluation projects or European and American preparation projects is preferred.
Work location: No. 5, Donghai Fourth Avenue, Toumen Port Economic Development Zone, Zhejiang Province
Please call: 0576-85589365 E-mail:email@example.com